Plastic Media Blasting
- Damage-free. No warping or pitting. Doesn’t harm metal, glass, chrome, fiberglass or composites.
- Chemical-free. No mess or bleed-through to new paint.
- Removes bondo or it can be left intact.
- Gets you down to bare metal for the ultimate paint job.
- Stripping on rotisserie Available.
- Aluminum Oxide Blasting
- More aggressive than Plastic Media Blasting, will take rust completely out of white metal.
- Ideal for heavier or reinforced metals such as frames, door jambs, window frames, floor/trunk pans and parts.
- Use after Plastic Media Blasting to touch up rust spots and you’re ready for primer.